Are you teeth damaged or stained? Wish you had a more perfect smile? Looking for veneers near you? If you have a tooth that’s chipped, cracked, or stained, dental veneers are one of the best ways to repair the tooth and conceal the damage. Dental veneers are a thin shell of ceramic that goes over the front of your tooth, restoring the appearance and strength of your natural teeth.
Benefits of Ceramic Veneers
- Dental veneers are stronger than dental bonding and can last for over a decade.
- Dental veneers are more stain-resistant than your tooth’s natural enamel.
- Dental Veneers can repair damaged or worn teeth.
- Ceramic veneers look natural and are undetectable to the untrained eye.
- Ceramic veneers can be used to even out your smile, either by filling in gaps or repairing your teeth.
Once upon a time, dental veneers took at least two appointments to complete. Thanks to modern dental technology, Renken Dentistry can now set you up with your new veneers in just one visit to our Georgetown, TX office. We use CAD/CAM technology to craft sturdy dental veneers near you that fit your teeth in no time flat.
- First, your dentist will have to remove a bit of your tooth’s natural enamel so that the veneers can lay flat against the rest of your teeth. After that, our dentist will use our in-office technology to determine the necessary shape and size of your new veneers.
- While you wait, we create the dental veneers in our Georgetown office, and they’re ready to be attached, no second visit or temporary veneers required. Your dentist will then affix the veneer to your tooth and send you on your way.
Considering veneers? If you’re interested in learning more about ceramic veneers, give our Georgetown, TX dental office a call to book an appointment today!