If you or your child plays sports, whether on a team, with a club, or even just in gym class, you might want to consider a mouthguard for protection. Mouth guards from Renken Dentistry in Georgetown, TX are custom-made to fit your teeth and provide safe, solid protection against impact or projectiles.
There are many reasons why you might want to consider a sports mouthguard for yourself and your family members, including:
- Sports mouthguards prevent teeth from being knocked out or damaged due to impact.
- Mouth guards protect the rest of the mouth from accidentally being bitten or otherwise harmed.
- Custom-made sports guards fit securely and are effortless to wear.
- Mouth guards keep the jaw aligned for optimal comfort.
- Mouth guards are easy to clean and care for.
- A sports mouthguard can last decades with proper maintenance so you’ll only need to buy it once
Many people wonder why custom-made mouthguards are different than the kind that is sold at many sports supply shops. The answer is all in the fit. Store-bought mouthguards simply don’t fit as securely in the mouth, making them uncomfortable to wear and prone to shifting when you need them most.
Our mouthguards from our Georgetown dental office are made to fit flush against your teeth, making them comfortable and easy to wear. They won’t slide around or irritate your mouth with sharp edges like store-bought mouthguards can, making them a worthwhile investment for the safety of your teeth.
If you’d like to make an appointment for a custom mouthguard, give our office a call to book an appointment today!